Living Faith

Noah was surrounded by people who wanted to dissaude and detract him from following God's call in his life. Noah acted in faith to God's call even though what he was called to do went against common sense and the "rules". Noah ran his race with the intent to win. He did not worry about public opinion. We can look at Noah's life for guidance when it seems we are the only ones walking a certain path; running an only course. We are not alone in our faith. God will always be there to guide and help through life's many storms and trials. An active and living faith can at times require actions that may seem new and uncomfortable, but the rewards are eternal.


Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Restless days and sleepless nights

Prayers please as an estimated 5-7 days in the hospital turns to definitely 8 and probably 9. Chloe's intestines will just not wake up and move anything through. We are thankful and praising God that she is no longer throwing up the bile in her stomach and small intestines. Her tummy is so tight right now and you can see the coils of her intestines through her abdomen.

She asked me to sleep with her in her hospital bed last night and at 2:25am she reached over and took my hand and told me she loved me. That precious little girl is fighting and trying to get better.

One more prayer I would be most honored if you could remember for us. Daisy our English Bulldog was suppose to deliver her puppies between the 19th and 25th of this month. As I look at the date written on my dry erase board in Chloe's room, I am trusting God to work this timing out for us. Greg had to go back to work today, I am in Denver a little over an hour from home and we have two teenage boys who can not drive watching Daisy today but tomorrow they will have to be in school. My God is the same God as Elijah's so I know He can handle the delivery of a litter of puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment