Living Faith

Noah was surrounded by people who wanted to dissaude and detract him from following God's call in his life. Noah acted in faith to God's call even though what he was called to do went against common sense and the "rules". Noah ran his race with the intent to win. He did not worry about public opinion. We can look at Noah's life for guidance when it seems we are the only ones walking a certain path; running an only course. We are not alone in our faith. God will always be there to guide and help through life's many storms and trials. An active and living faith can at times require actions that may seem new and uncomfortable, but the rewards are eternal.


Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

In the house and on the street,

how many many feet you meet!

Feet have always been an obstacle for me, that is until I got my girls.

I hid my feet for many years because I was teased about them as a young girl.

However, when we brought home our first daughter, Rayea, at 18 months, I learned that love could be transmitted through the feet!



The only way I could soothe Raeya the first two sleepless weeks was to rub her feet. This was a wonderful lesson learned because the foot rubbings for our second daughter who did not like me for awhile, proved to be our connection as well.

Tonight as I painted the girl's toenails burgundy, pink, blue and purple, I marveled at the differences of their feet. Feet that I knew resembled the feet of their birth parents. Oh, how I would love to meet their parents, thank them, and introduce them to the most wonderful gift a person could give.

I pray for their birth parents.

I pray they are saved.

If not, I pray for their salvation.

I pray for the one whose beautiful feet will bring the Good News to them.

(Romans 10:15 NLT).

No comments:

Post a Comment